Lost Vape Centaurus DNA250C Mod
$159.99 – $169.99
Centaurus DNA250C Mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries that can draw up to 200 watts of power. It utilizes the most popular Evolv’s DNA 250C. With the replay mode, Centaurus DNA250C Mod offers you the same level of performance and consistency on all subsequent puffs. With the boost mode, Centaurus DNA250C Mod can briefly increase the mod’s power delivery and help you to reach your desired vapor output. This mod uses a range of high quality genuine leathers and combines elegant design. Made of stainless steel, it looks more textured and shiny. The accurate temperature control function will directly measure and limit the temperature of the heating coil during operation. It also comes with built-in onboard charger, fast charging and firmware upgrade designs.
With the classy looking designs, well built quality, and the use of the most popular evolv DNA 250C chipset which is an excellent chipset and a community cult favorite, continuing the brand’s high quality manufacturing process, we bring the new dream mod — CENTAURUS
- Battery: dual 18650 battery (battery sold separately)
- Screen: 0.90 inch color TFT display screen
- Body material: stainless steel
- Power range: 1-200W
- Temperature range: 200-600’F
- Coil resistance supported: 0.1-3.0ohm
- Coil material supported: nickel, titanium, SS316, KA1, Ni80, Ni90
- Maximum 200-watt output: the devices lets you draw up to 200 watts of power from dual 18650 batteries of high amperage for advanced wattage control vaping.
- Unique panels with luxurious leather: we use a range of high quality genuine leathers and combine elegant design, trendy detail function with the most accurate and traditional craftsmanship.
- Made by stainless steel: stainless steel makes the CENTAURUS DNA 250C look more textured and shiny, enhance the strength. It also maintains a thoughtful and smart balance between striking aesthetics and ergonomic form.
- Accurately temperature control: the DNA 250C board directly measures and limits the temperature of the heating coil during operation. By preventing the coil from becoming too hot regardless of fluid, wicking or airflow, a variety of undesirable situation can be prevented.
- USB charging & firmware upgrade: the light indicator shows the battery status when pressing the fire button:
- Built-in onboard charger
- Fast charging
- Firmware upgrade
- Multiple protections:
- Atomizer protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Weak battery protection
- Temperature protection
- Low/high resistance protection
- Onboard reverse polarity protection
- 510 threading connection